[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Two days of links

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Fri Mar 27 09:33:48 PDT 2015

Below you will find Planet links just from the last two days :

Victims of Downtown Berkeley Association Ambassador assault have already
been sentenced in plea bargain.
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-27/article/43142?headline=Victims-of-Downtown-Berkeley-Association-Ambassador-assault-have-already-been-sentenced-in-plea-bargain.--Becky-O-Malley>
*Becky
O'Malley* *03-27-2015*

THE PUBLIC EYE:Israel: America’s Bad Brother
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-27/article/43143?headline=THE-PUBLIC-EYE-Israel-America-s-Bad-Brother--Bob-Burnett>
*Bob
Burnett* *03-27-2015*

ON MENTAL ILLNESS: The Dichotomy of Treatment Versus Abuse
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-27/article/43144?headline=ON-MENTAL-ILLNESS-The-Dichotomy-of-Treatment-Versus-Abuse--Jack-Bragen>
*Jack
Bragen* *03-27-2015*

Around & About--Theater: Rare Performance of Kathakali, Classical Theater
from India
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-27/article/43145?headline=Around-About--Theater-Rare-Performance-of-Kathakali-Classical-Theater-from-India--Ken-Bullock>
*Ken
Bullock* *03-27-2015*

Press Release: Downtown Berkeley Ambassador Fired for Assaulting Homeless
Man;
DBA Apologizes to the Berkeley Community
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43141?headline=Downtown-Berkeley-Ambassador-Fired-for-Assaulting-Homeless-Man-br-DBA-Apologizes-to-the-Berkeley-Community--Downtown-Berkeley-Association>
*Downtown
Berkeley Association* *03-26-2015*

Flash: DBA Ambassadors Assault Homeless in Berkeley
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43140?headline=DBA-Ambassadors-Assault-Homeless-in-Berkeley-->
*03-26-2015*

We published today’s issue early today as part of our experiment with
timely emails, but we will continue to add to it, so keep checking if you
don’t want to miss anything.

And we just *might *send the usual two weeks worth of links sometime in the
next couple of days.