[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Last bits

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Thu Oct 5 14:08:56 PDT 2017

Even though it's Thursday, there are new items in the current issue,
including some I neglected to post during my brief outage.

New: Open Letter to Carol Denney
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2017-09-29/article/46119?headline=Open-Letter-to-Carol-Denney-->
*09-25-2017*

Reality Check on Increased Reserve Funds
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2017-09-29/article/46118?headline=Reality-Check-on-Increased-Reserve-Funds--Kriss-Worthington-Councilmember-City-of-Berkeley-District-7>
*Kriss
Worthington, Councilmember, City of Berkeley, District 7* *10-05-2017*

Dialogue: "Berkeley Braces for Bankruptcy: Red Flag Warning from Berkeley
City Auditor" and the Auditor's Response
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2017-09-29/article/46117?headline=Dialogue-Berkeley-Braces-for-Bankruptcy-Red-Flag-Warning-from-Berkeley-City-Auditor-and-the-Auditor-s-Response--Isabelle-Gaston-PhD-and-Ann-Marie-Hogan-Berkeley-City-Auditor>
*Isabelle
Gaston, PhD and Ann-Marie Hogan, Berkeley City Auditor* *10-05-2017*

New: Berkeley Police Subdue Knife-Wielding Man with No Injury
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2017-09-29/article/46116?headline=Berkeley-Police-Subdue-Knife-Wielding-Man-with-No-Injury-->
*10-04-2017*

Flash: Advisory: Police activity at 1717 Bancroft Way. Avoid area.
Neighbors shelter in place.
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2017-09-29/article/46115?headline=Advisory-Police-activity-at-1717-Bancroft-Way.-Avoid-area.-Neighbors-shelter-in-place.--Berkeley-Police-via-Nixle>
*Berkeley
Police via Nixle* *10-04-2017*

California Typewriter: A Big-screen Film about a Small, Hometown Treasure
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2017-09-29/article/46107?headline=California-Typewriter-A-Big-screen-Film-about-a-Small-Hometown-Treasure--Gar-Smith>
*Gar
Smith* *09-28-2017*

Daniel Marlin, 1945-2017