[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Voting Guide now online

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Fri Jun 1 13:39:46 PDT 2018

Here, worth what you pay for it, is my best effort at deciding how to vote,
which I'm happy to share but don't guarantee results from following it:

New: The Daily Planet Voting Guide
or a reasonable facsimile thereof
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2018-05-26/article/46759?headline=The-Daily-Planet-Voting-Guide-br-or-a-reasonable-facsimile-thereof--Becky-O-Malley>
*06-01-2018*

I should also say that I fear I didn't click the "publish" button for the
most recent issue last week, though because of computer problems I can't be
quite sure.  In any event, here it is in case you were confused:

berkeleydailyplanet.com

There will be a new issue tomorrow, in line with the new Saturday
publication schedule, but this editorial will be in it.