[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] FYI- until tomorrow

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Fri May 18 15:42:08 PDT 2018

The Editor's Back Fence Updated: Saturday Night Special--Again This Week
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2018-05-11/article/46715?headline=Saturday-Night-Special--Again-This-Week--Becky-O-Malley>
*Becky O'Malley*
*Friday May 18, 2018 - 12:00:00 PM*
This week we've again moved the new issue publication date to Saturday to
make sure the Activist's Calendar can be ready in time. And also, I'm going
to try to post new editorials mid-week instead of on Fridays, so regular
readers should look for them then. If you want to get an emailed reminder
of new content, you can sign up by emailing
subscribe at berkeleydailyplanet.com.