[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] sorry about the stray messages - my bad

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Sun Sep 2 14:52:54 PDT 2018

Sorry about the stray messages.  My bad.

The list is configured so that the messages Becky sends
go straight through, but the unintended consequence is
that sometimes a stray reply to someone gets accidentally
addressed to the whole list.

I will remove from the list the person who asked to be
removed and for the moment I'll just flip a switch so
that those replies don't accidentally go through, and
work out with Becky what the long-term solution should be.

Regards to all of you.

Yr humble email list maintainer,

-t