[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Second time, this time the right one

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Sat Jul 13 23:59:25 PDT 2019

Well,  I mistakenly forwarded the links from the incomplete list this
morning as I was rushing out to the demonstration, so I left a couple of
pieces out.  Luckily, I saw Conn Hallinan there, and he asked me what had
happened to his piece, so when I got hope I discovered that I hadn't sent
out the link.  It seemed like a  nice event, a couple of hundred people
there, but since I could neither see nor hear who was speaking I'm not sure
what happened.  Next time, I know a fellow with a much better sound system
to lend that I'd be happy to ask.  This is, I hope, the whole list so far.
As always, look for tardy submissions later.Editorial:Learning How Not to
Repeat the Past
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47745?headline=Learning-How-Not-to-Repeat-the-Past--Becky-O-Malley>
*07-12-2019*
What Is REALLY Killing Drug Users?
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47744?headline=What-Is-REALLY-Killing-Drug-Users---Harry-Brill->
*Harry
Brill * *07-12-2019*
DISPATCHES FROM THE EDGE : Weaponizing Water in South Asia
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47748?headline=DISPATCHES-FROM-THE-EDGE-Weaponizing-Water-in-South-Asia--Conn-Hallinan>
*Conn
Hallinan* *07-13-2019*

THE PUBLIC EYE: The Economy and the Election
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47741?headline=THE-PUBLIC-EYE-The-Economy-and-the-Election--Bob-Burnett>
*Bob
Burnett* *07-12-2019*

ECLECTIC RANT: North Korea’s latest propaganda coup
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47742?headline=ECLECTIC-RANT-North-Korea-s-latest-propaganda-coup--Ralph-E.-Stone>
*Ralph
E. Stone* *07-12-2019*

ON MENTAL ILLNESS: Random Musings
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47747?headline=ON-MENTAL-ILLNESS-Random-Musings--Jack-Bragen>
*Jack
Bragen* *07-13-2019*

SMITHEREENS: Reflections on Bits & Pieces
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47743?headline=SMITHEREENS-Reflections-on-Bits-Pieces--Gar-Smith->
*Gar
Smith * *07-12-2019*
The Berkeley Activist's Calendar, July 14-28
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2019-07-12/article/47746?headline=The-Berkeley-Activist-s-Calendar-July-14-28--Kelly-Hammargren-Sustainable-Berkeley-Coalition>
*Kelly
Hammargren, Sustainable Berkeley Coalition* *07-13-2019*