[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] SING OUT AT NOON

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Wed Mar 25 10:54:12 PDT 2020

ExtraSing Out with the Berkeley Music Circus on Wednesdays
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2020-03-13/article/48276?headline=Sing-Out-with-the-Berkeley-Music-Circus-on-Wednesdays--Lisa-Bullwinkel-Hoopla-CEO-Another-Bullwinkel-Show>
*Lisa Bullwinkel, Hoopla CEO Another Bullwinkel Show*
*Wednesday March 18, 2020 - 09:48:00 PM*
[image: Bookmark and Share]
<http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&username=mhomalley>

These need not be such dark times. There is still art to be made! Warm up
your vocal chords or start practicing your instruments. Each week, on
Wednesday at noon, step outside your door or open your window and make the
hills (and the flats) come alive with music.

You will have one week to learn the words or practice on an instrument.
These are simple songs and easy for everyone to learn. This will give kids
incentive to practice their violin or flute and lessen the boredom of being
sequestered, just a bit. It may even put a smile on your face.
If you are a block captain, or feel like you are capable, please go out in
the middle of your block to act as the conductor, starting your
neighborhood off at the same time and setting the tempo for the music. On
the sidewalk please!
Here is the program. Words are online:
Wednesday, March 25 Take Me Out to the Ballgame
www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/captainjack/takemeouttotheballgame.html
Wednesday, April 1 Don’t Worry, Be Happy
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobbymcferrin/dontworrybehappy.html
Wednesday, April 8 All Together Now
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beatles/alltogethernow.html
Wednesday, April 15 Lean on Me
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/billwithers/leanonme.html
Wednesday, April 22 Three Little Birds
www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobmarley/threelittlebirds.html
Wednesday, April 29 Celebration
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/koolthegang/celebration.html
The Berkeley Music Circus was originally conceived by Dan Plonsey during
the Berkeley Arts Festival many years ago. As the Chair of the Civic Arts
Commission, I thought I might just drum up some Civic Arts. Thanks for
playing! Lisa Bullwinkel, AnotherBullwinkelShow.com