[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Sunday Special

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Sat May 14 22:39:37 PDT 2022

A new option: Here are two useful pieces which are going into the Next
Issue, which might or might not become the Current Issue tomorrow.  Rob's
opinion piece is so dense and long that you need a Sunday to read it.  And
since this is The Berkeley Daily Planet,  we are usually happy to publish
your own comments at any length, as long as you sign your own real name
with a phone number to verify your identity.  (I do reserve the right not
to publish something which I think is awful for the obvious reasons).

For your Sunday pleasure:

Support Affordable Housing not Market Rate Towers at Berkeley’s BART
stations
<https://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2022-05-15/article/49758?headline=Support-Affordable-Housing-not-Market-Rate-Towers-at-Berkeley-s-BART-stations--Rob-Wrenn>
*Rob
Wrenn* *05-14-2022*

The Berkeley Activists' Calendar, May 15-22
<https://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2022-05-15/article/49761?headline=The-Berkeley-Activists-Calendar-May-15-22--Kelly-Hammargren>
*Kelly
Hammargren* *05-14-2022*