[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] SNEAK PEEKI

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Sun Mar 12 22:31:06 PDT 2023

Here's something completely different: two timely articles from the NEXT
ISSUE, which will not be published in full until (I hope) Monday noon or
so.  They have timely information from our friend Kelly which is relevant
to Tuesday's Berkeley City Council meeting.  In particular,l they elucidate
the efforts of some councilmembers to limit public comment at the
less-and-less frequent council meetings.  The YIMBIES are gearing up to
flood the council with astroturf, so if you support more participation
instead of less, use Kelly's calendar to find out how to deliver your ideas
to council.

The Berkeley Activist's Calendar, March 12-19, 2023
<https://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2023-03-12/article/50213?headline=The-Berkeley-Activist-s-Calendar-March-12-19-2023--Kelly-Hammargren-Sustainable-Berkeley-Coalition>
 *Kelly Hammargren, Sustainable Berkeley Coalition* *03-12-2023*

A Berkeley Activist's Diary, Week Ending March 5
<https://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2023-03-12/article/50212?headline=A-Berkeley-Activist-s-Diary-Week-Ending-March-5--Kelly-Hammargren>
 *Kelly Hammargren* *03-11-2023*