[Dariens B Gd] Darien’s Ballot Guide, for the March 5, 2024, California Primary

Darien De Lu conjoin at sonic.net
Mon Feb 12 22:39:37 PST 2024

Dear Subscribers,
	Here’s my Ballot Guide for you — attached.  I hope you’ll start reviewing your voting materials soon — if not already, since there are many candidates to choose from — as well as local measures and one big and difficult proposition.
	And you can tell friends that they can easily subscribe (for the November elections) by sending that one word message (subscribe) to dariens_ballot_guide-request at lists.sonic.net <mailto:dariens_ballot_guide-request at lists.sonic.net>.
						Yours for thoughtful and informed voting, Darien De Lu