[HECnet] AXP Emulation

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:18:36 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 08/09/2012 11:55 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
  Maybe I need to ship you a care package.   Send me your address.

Hello!
Okay coming at via separate travel, actually private message.

  Sounds good.

Thanks! One of these days I need to visit your space.....

  You're always welcome!

Hello!
So where are we with this package? I thought I'd write now and ask
rather then wait longer... Incidentally I've stuck a spare laptop in
place of the Compaq portable that was posing as the console for the
Sparc system. It's strange, I also attached the monitor that will be
connected to the Sparc to the laptop's monitor/projector port, and it
came up on the monitor instead of on the laptop screen first.

And the keyboard to the port for the keyboard and mouse on the laptop.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com