[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Connections to SG1::

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Tue Jun 5 08:07:39 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 12:17:23AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
FYI - Update now have a Cisco box, which will be setup within a few
days to be able to route DECnet over IP, so that will become another
options to hook into HECnet at the Update site.

Sorry that I haven't gotten arround to it sooner. Update is preparing an
exhibiton at the University Museum. Lots of work with that :)

I can't promise getting the Cisco installed this week, but I'll see what
I can do.

I can however recommend anyone being close to uppsala this summer to
take a tour past Gustavianum to look at some nice DEC (and other)
hardware. Here is a hilight of the objects:

DECSYSTEM-2060
PDP-12
PDP-11/70
PDP-8