[HECnet] Bizarre RSTS/E and SIMH issue...

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Jul 26 15:07:37 PDT 2013

On 26 Jul 2013, at 10:05, Paul_Koning <Paul_Koning at Dell.com> wrote:

If you dropped into the simh prompt, that would make it a simh bug.   And that message looks like a Unix message; it doesn't look like a RSTS message.

That   s what I was thinking.   Issue persists with both -O2 and -O0 so it   s not GCC being stupid (for once).

This is latest git   issue isn   t present in 3.9.

	paul