[HECnet] Looking for WWENG2.SYS for DECserver 900TM

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Tue Dec 9 10:07:39 PST 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 05, 2014 at 04:11:05PM +0000, David R. Lennon wrote:
Hi,
      I believe that "Network Access SW V3.6 BL01" is the very latest
WWENG2.SYS available that supports many different types of
DECservers. However, it is still being actively(?) sold by Vnetek
(the company after DNPG):

http://www.vnetek.com/p-2887-dnas-decserver-network-access-software.aspx

    I did have an issue with that version with modems and DECserver
700s that I had to fall back to V3.5 on those.

    I think the "Network Access SW V2.3A" was the last one from DEC.

I just found Network Access SW V2.3A here:

http://nagyak.eastron.hu/MindenMas/Files/DECserver700/WWENG2.SYS

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com), KC3DRE