[HECnet] 1.551 CLOUDY

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Oct 19 16:19:42 PDT 2016

Hi.

On 2016-10-19 23:22, supratim at riseup.net wrote:
> Hi Johnny,
>
> Whenever you get a chance, can you add 1.151 (CLOUDY) coming in from
> 64.137.182.230 port 4711, please?

This doesn't fully make sense.
You currently have a connection through the bridge. Are you suggestion
you want a second bridge connection?
I just added CLOUDY to the nodename database, but apart from that, it
has little relevance to what I'm doing here.

But what kind of machine is this? You know, since you already have the
bridge running, you could just add relaying between your bridges as
well. No need to involve me.

	Johnny