[HECnet] Sunlink DNA

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Tue Sep 18 07:52:25 PDT 2018

Consider this, this very likely ran on 68k based Sun hardware, it may have run on early Sun-4 systems.  This is in the SunOS 3.x timeframe, the question is, was it past that timeframe.  Something else of interest in that announcement is the mention of a VT100 emulator for Sun.

My fear is that this is like DECnet/RT (the RT-11 version).  As far as I can tell, no one has a copy of that (I’ve been looking for 20 years).

Zane