[HECnet] Tops-20 ANONYMOUS FAL Preliminary Testing Results/DAP Query

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 21 02:10:10 PST 2019

I haven't looked, but I thought the DN20 also ran RSX-20F.

I looked over RSX-20F a few years ago, and it's sortof a mix between
RSX-11D and unmapped RSX-11M. Rather weird beast actually.

One of our -2060 at the University had (well, still have) an extra
cabinet with a Unibus expansion and more terminal lines. Extra DH-11s,
but no extra PDP-11s. All still running through the FE PDP-11.

   Johnny