[IA-annc] How To Destroy the Universe Part 6: Dance Dance Immolation lives on April 25th!

Ed Hunsinger edrabbit at edrabbit.com
Sun Apr 19 11:48:32 PDT 2009

That’s right, we’re pulling Dance Dance Immolation off the shelf, dusting
off the playa and bringing it back to life just in time to Destroy the
Universe!

Come out to the new NIMBY on Saturday, April 25th and join us for How To
Destroy the Universe Part 6. We’re taking part in a 'gluttonous rampage of
Transgressive “Industrial Culture” to celebrate the Impact of THROBBING
GRISTLE'. We know, it’s a little bit of a departure from the happy hardcore
rave-y kind of experience we normally do, but who said we were never open to
a little experimentation? We’ll be there with a mob of other artists,
musicians, and large art pieces. For more information on who as well as
details on the entire 4 day celebration of “Industrial Culture” check out
http://www.mobilization.com.

What: How To Destroy The Universe Part 6 (including Dance Dance Immolation)
Where: NIMBY, Oakland, 8410 Amelia St, CA 94621
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=110325382851973052391.0004632c116277adc4219&ll=37.750511,-122.18683&spn=0.010791,0.019312&z=16
When: Saturday. April 25th 5pm - ?

Hope to see you there!