[Pollinator] International Beekeeping Congress

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 16:26:33 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. V. Sivaram
To: info at coevolution.org
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:58 AM
Subject: INTERNATIONAL BEEKEEPING CONGRESS

      INTERNATIONAL BEEKEEPING CONGRESS
      November 13-18, 2005 , Bangalore ,India
      (Organized by: Century Foundation, Bangalore )

      Invitation

      Dear Sir / Madam,

      On behalf of the Organizing committee of the International Beekeeping
Congress, it is our privilege and honor to extend a warm invitation to you to
participate in the deliberations of the scheduled congress to be held from
November 13-18, 2005 . The main aim of the congress is to bring together the
beekeepers, honey traders and International Scientific Community involved in
research and development of beekeeping for sustainable livelihoods and rural
development. The proposed congress will disseminate advanced information on
beekeeping for further improvement.

      Bangalore is a beautiful city, the capital of Karnataka in India .
Karnataka has unique flora and fauna including important honeybee species. This
congress will be an opportunity for the delegates to visit various biodiversity
hotspots in the country.

      We are sure, the congress will present an unique opportunity to share
the recent trends in beekeeping and development. Also, you can enjoy the
wonderful hospitality of Indian people. The local organizing committee and Century
Foundation will try their best to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable
during the congress.

      Looking forward to meeting you during the Congress.

      With warm regards,

      Dr. V. Sivaram  Dr. Anita , M
      Organizing Secretary Chairperson - Scientific Committee
      IBC Secretariat - # 35, 3 rd Cross, Vignananagar, Bangalore - 560075,
India Telefax: 91-(080)-25244592
      E.mail: info at cenfound.org Web: www.cenfound.org/IBC-2005/indexpage.html

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St. 4th
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137
www.coevolution.org
www.nappc.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.