[Pollinator] WOW, what a list!

Rob Yaksich rangerrobnm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 12:26:15 PDT 2005

Hi all - I just wanted to thank everyone for their
you for taking the time to point me in some very
promising directions. i'll try to keep y'all posted of
successes and failures (which are, by their nature,
successes).

Would that I could respond to everyone individually.
Thanks again, everyone.

Oh, and a big THANK YOU to whomever send the great
pollinator poster. I got it today. WHOAH!!

Rob, aqui en Nuevo Mexico

"Ranger" Rob Yaksich
NM State Parks, Region 1
c/o Rio Grande Nature Center State Park