[Pollinator] Bat Slaughter Ahead?

Growald, Paul pgrowald at rockco.com
Thu Oct 6 04:15:53 PDT 2005

Friends,

We should consider whether to take a position on bats as vectors for SARS.
See the following editorial and accompanying story for info:

	 Now identified as likely origin of SARS; will bats be killed in
China?

All the best,

Paul Growald

This message and all documents that accompany it are intended only for the use of the person to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information.  Please note that any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message.  If you are the intended recipient, we remind you that electronic mail on the Internet is not secure and that our e-mail communications are not encrypted or otherwise protected, unless specifically requested.