[Pollinator] seeking bee footage for Animal Planet

pkevan at uoguelph.ca pkevan at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 10 14:26:13 PDT 2005

Hello: The Discovery Channel in Canada put together some nice footage on
Bumblebees a few years ago.  The series was on animals in the service of human
activities, and the particular episode was on "animal envoys" or some such
title.  I hope you can access that.  The 2o minutes is really quite interesting
and has good footage.

Cheers,  Peter