[Pollinator] Pollinator of the Month

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:35:23 PST 2006

Bumble bees are highlighted in the new Pollinator of the Month:

http://www.fs.fed.us/wildflowers/pollinators/pollinator-of-the-month/bumblebees.shtml

Thanks to NAPPC Partner/Steering Committee Member, Dr. David Inouye
(University of Maryland), for his fascinating story of bumble bee ecology!

We're looking for new submissions for the 2007 Pollinators of the Month!
Please contact me if you would like to contribute your knowledge about
particular pollinators to this important endeavor.

Cheers,

~Kim

--> Bee Ready for National Pollinator Week:  June 24-30, 2007.  Contact us
for more information at www.pollinator.org <--

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
International Coordinator
North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
Internet: www.nappc.org, www.pollinator.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030