[Pollinator] Links to Pollination Websites

Ladadams@aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 18:13:20 PDT 2006

Dear NAPPC Partners:

As you know, the new Forest Service "Celebrating Wildflowers" Website is up
and running. It is a tremendous resource for pollination education.

This resource can be made available from YOUR website, as well, by providing
a link to the pollination page which is
http://www.fs.fed.us/wildflowers/pollinators/index.shtml.

The website is already getting high praise.  It is now a link to the
pollination unit from the pollination section on the webpage for the plant systematics
class at the University of Illinois
see http://www.life.uiuc.edu/ib/335/pollinationlinks.html.

Let us know if you decide to create this link on your website so we can keep
track of the reach of pollinators.  In addition, if you have not already done
so, please link your website to www.nappc.org and www.pollinator.org.

Thank you for your work promoting and protecting pollinators.

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St. 5th
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137
http://www.coevolution.org/
http://www.pollinator.org/
http://www.nappc.org/

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.