[Pollinator] Pollinator Appreciation Week

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:13:49 PDT 2006

Dear NAPPC Partners and Friends:

We are currently pursuing the idea of designating the last week of June as
"National Pollinator Week" to raise public awareness of the importance of
pollinators to our national lands and people.

Please let us know if this you think this period of the year would conflict
with other celebrations, or if you would like to suggest a better block of
time for recognizing the role of pollinators to our survival.

Thank you,

~Kim

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
International Coordinator
North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
E-mail: NAPPCoordinator at hotmail.com
Internet: www.nappc.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030