[Pollinator] Restore America's Estuaries

Ladadams@aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 13:40:54 PDT 2006

Restore America's Estuaries (RAE) is pleased to send you the latest
newsletter on our continuing coastal restoration efforts.

You can find it attached, or download it from our website at RAE Newsletter.

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
Update on our 3rd National Conference on Coastal and Estuarine Habitat
Restoration.   The theme of this conference is "Forging the National Imperative,”
and it will be held at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana from
December 9-13, 2006.  For more information on our conference, please visit
www.estuaries.org/conference .
Spotlight on FishAmerica Foundation, one of our Conference's major sponsors.
Feature article; NOAA Team Works to Restore Coral Reefs.
Profile on returning Conference sponsor, URS Corporation.
Volunteer feature on People for Puget Sound's Pat Collier.
Profile on National Wildlife Federation, a new Conference sponsor,
Enjoy!

(If you no longer want to receive RAE's Newsletter, please click 'reply' and
put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line)

Restore America’s Estuaries is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which
oversees a national alliance of 11 community-based environmental organizations
from the East, West and Gulf coasts with a combined membership of over 250,000
citizens. Its mission is to preserve the nation’s network of estuaries by
protecting and restoring the lands and waters essential to the richness and
diversity of coastal life. Restore America’s Estuaries is leading a national campaign
to restore one million acres of estuarine habitat by the year 2010.

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St. 5th
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137
http://www.coevolution.org/
http://www.pollinator.org/
http://www.nappc.org/

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.