[Pollinator] National Conference and Expo on Coastal and Estuarine Habitat Restoration.

Ladadams@aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 14:50:32 PST 2006

Restore America's Estuaries (RAE) is pleased to send you the latest
newsletter for our 3rd National Conference and Expo on Coastal and Estuarine Habitat
Restoration.   You can find it attached (or download it at this link) March '06
Conference Newsletter.

The theme of this conference is "Forging the National Imperative,” and it
will be held at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana from
December 9-13, 2006.

RAE's 3rd National Conference will bring timely national attention to the
challenges and opportunities to comprehensive coastal ecosystem restoration
throughout the United States - especially in Coastal Louisiana and the northern
Gulf Coast.  The Conference will emphasize the challenges ahead in strengthening
a national commitment to coastal restoration.  We feel that this conference
will be recognized as an invaluable next step in working to restore Coastal
Louisiana, and will have a lasting impact on all participants.

Attendance this year is expected to be the highest ever, in the area of 1500
participants and 400 presenters from around the world representing the
academic, commercial, scientific and governmental sectors of the restoration
movement.  For more information on our conference, please visit
www.estuaries.org/conference .

Enjoy!

(If you no longer want to receive RAE's Conference Newsletter, please click
'reply' and put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line)

Regards,
Harvey

Harvey Potts
Senior Director of Development
Restore America's Estuaries
600 1st Avenue, Suite 536
Seattle, WA 98104-2229
Tel. (206) 624-9100, ext 2#
Web. http://www.estuaries.org/

SAVE THE DATE
The 3rd National Conference and EXPO on Coastal and Estuarine Habitat
Restoration
Hilton Riverside Hotel; New Orleans, LA
December 9-13, 2006

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St. 5th
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137
www.coevolution.org
www.nappc.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.