[Pollinator] Bee photographic exhibit - request for assistance

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 11:48:28 PDT 2006

Artist Rose-Lynn Fisher, whom you may remember was one of our Great
Pollinator Partnership photographers from the 2004 NAPPC-U.S. Botanic Garden
pollinator exhibit, will have her own exhibition of bee photographs titled,
"Doggedly Beeyond," running from May 27 through July 23, 2006 at the Brevard
Museum of Art and Science in Melbourne, Florida.

NAPPC has been asked to recommend contacts in that area (near Kennedy Space
Center) who would be able to give a lively lecture on North Atlantic
pollinators, bees, etc.  Brevard is hoping to design programs around the
exhibit that will draw people to view it.

This would be a great opportunity to educate the public about pollinators,
as their eyes feast upon the remarkable photographic talents of our partner,
Rose-Lynn Fisher, and the bees that provide such fantastic art, naturally.

If you know of anyone in that area who may be willing to speak at this
venue, please contact me ASAP so that we can make arrangements with Brevard.

Thanks,

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
International Coordinator
North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
E-mail: NAPPCoordinator at hotmail.com
Internet: www.nappc.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030