[Pollinator] Get the word out about "Pollination" stamps!

Jen Marks jm at coevolution.org
Wed Nov 1 14:53:01 PST 2006

The U.S. Postal Service has announced its stamp designs for 2007, and "Pollination" is in! We would love for each and every pollinator partner, NAPPC participant, citizen, organization, etc. to put a short blurb up on their websites and in their newsletters about this exciting new stamp series, which will be released during National Pollinator Week 2007-June 24-30.

Below are two examples of ways you may want to create a buzz about the Pollination stamps. But feel free to create your own buzz in other ways.

This is a link to the US Postal Service stamps for 2007. "Pollination" is about half way down the page. The stamp artwork is available here for download (please read the USPS rules regarding downloads and sue of the stamp art).
http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2007stamps/welcome.htm

Here is one example of a pollinator partner using the stamps in a blog/online article.
http://www.garden.org/regional/report/arch/inmygarden/2265

Thanks!
If you have any questions, please contact me,
Jen
jm at nappc.org

Bee Ready for National Pollinator Week:  June 24-30, 2007.  Contact us
for more information at www.pollinator.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.