[Pollinator] Farmer-Rancher Pollinator Conservation Award

Kat McGuire km at coevolution.org
Mon Aug 27 09:21:28 PDT 2007

The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign is currently requesting nominations for the 2007 Farmer-Rancher Pollinator Conservation Award.  This award is different from the 2007 Pollinator Advocate Award, for which NAPPC is also requesting nominations.  The Farmer-Rancher Pollinator Conservation Award recognizes an individual or family in the farm and ranch community in the U.S. who has contributed significantly to pollinator species protection and conservation on working and wild lands.  The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 14th for both awards.

Please see the attached documents for details and submit completed nominations to me.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Kat McGuire
Development and Communication Coordinator
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St., 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
415-362-1137