[Pollinator] See Like A Hummingbird

Research at Hilton Pond research at hiltonpond.org
Mon Jul 16 19:53:30 PDT 2007

Most anyone who likes nature has wished for the opportunity to soar
like a hawk, but how many folks would like to be able to see like a
hummingbird?

That opportunity is just what we offer "This Week at Hilton Pond."
Through our photo essay, we simulate what a Ruby-throated Hummingbird
might see when it visits--and pollinates!--the orange tubular flower
of a Trumpet Creeper vine. To view the installment for 8-14 July
2007, please visit http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek070708.html

As always we include a tally of birds banded and recaptured, plus a
few miscellaneous nature notes.

Happy Nature Watching!

BILL
--

RESEARCH PROGRAM
c/o BILL HILTON JR. Executive Director

Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net):
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History at http://www.hiltonpond.org
"Operation RubyThroat: The Hummingbird Project" at http://www.rubythroat.org