[Pollinator] Bees on TV

Matthew Shepherd (Xerces Society) mdshepherd at xerces.org
Wed Jul 18 10:01:24 PDT 2007

KQED, the San Francisco-based public TV station, aired a segment about bees and CCD on their Quest program last night. Although "Better Bees: Super Bee and Wild Bee" premiered last night, it will be repeated on Sunday, July 22, at 4:30 pm on KQED 9 and at 4pm on KTEH.

You can watch the entire segment on the QUEST website, http://www.kqed.org/quest/television/view/434. (This is a huge file that will take ages to download!)

You can also comment on the story on the QUEST Science Blog at http://www.kqed.org/quest/blog/, should you so desire.

Apparently, there will also be a web-only video extra featuring some of the footage we weren't able to put in the final story. Keep an eye on the Quest website over the next few days to see it.

Matthew
The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
The Xerces Society is an international nonprofit organization that
protects the diversity of life through invertebrate conservation. To
join the Society, make a contribution, or read about our work,
please visit www.xerces.org.

Matthew Shepherd
Director, Pollinator Conservation Program
4828 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR 97215, USA
Tel: 503-232 6639 Cell: 503-807 1577 Fax: 503-233 6794
Email: mdshepherd at xerces.org