[Pollinator] State of Delaware declares June 24-30 Pollinator Week

Kuehn Faith (DDA) Faith.Kuehn at state.de.us
Fri Jun 22 05:01:21 PDT 2007

In recognition of National Pollinator Week, Governor Ruth Ann Minner has
declared June 24-30, 2007 Pollinator Week "in the State of Delaware,
recognizing the importance of pollinators to our agricultural industry
and to our quality of life, while urging Delawareans to better
understand how invaluable these creatures are to our way of life, while
resolving to protect them and their habitats for future generations to
come."

Faith B. Kuehn
Plant Industries Administrator
Delaware Department of Agriculture