[Pollinator] KUAT television (Tucson, AZ) Pollinator Week 5 min video

stephenbuchmann stephenbuchmann at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 14:08:15 PDT 2007

Dear NAPPC partners,

Here is a hyperlink to the KUAT public broadcasting television
station  website in Tucson, AZ.
Prior to National Pollinator Week, I did two interviews with
producer  and science correspondent Pam White of KUAT.
She edited these interviews into a 5 minute video which was broadcast
on the program "Arizona Illustrated" on June
25, 2007.  You can stream with Windows Media or download for PSP, or
for iPod or iTunes players. There are
hyperlinks on the KUAT website to the National Academy of Sciences
website for the NAS-NRC website and
for ordering the pollinator garden wheel. It also links to a public
stamp launch program and 3 lectures I'm giving
at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum from 6-8pm, June

http://kuat.org/misenplace.cfm?ID=669

I discuss National Pollinator Week, the NAPPC consortium and the
pollinator stamps. The video interviews were
filmed in the Hummingbird aviary at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
and at the Tohono Chul Park, a 30 acre
nature park in Tucson.

Hope you enjoy it.

Best Regards,