[Pollinator] Is CCD really just starting in 2005/2006? Previouswork on imida

Black Cat Honey Waite blackcathoney at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:12:03 PDT 2007

After reading this from Victoria and looking at the links and other googled
info including stuff from Bayer itself I really wonder if this is not the
main cause of the problem with CCD. Could many bee keepers be making it
worse with the chemical treatments for mites being added to this? I have not
had any problem as of yet, knock on a wooden hive body.. I do everything
organic and natural and have really stayed on top of the little mite issues
that have come up.

Thanks and TTFN,
Richard Waite.
Black Cat Honey & Products