[Pollinator] June 15-16 Native Bee Workshop in CT

Sam Droege sdroege at usgs.gov
Wed May 2 09:22:32 PDT 2007

All:

John Ascher and I will be teaching a course on Native Bees in June this
year in Connecticut.  While only 2 days long we hope to give participants
an introduction to the identification and monitoring of native bee
populations in the East.  On one of the days we will be out in the field
looking for populations of rare Colletes, Macropis, Melitta, and
Epeoloides (which showed up last year or the one prior to that in the same
area).

The flyer for the workshop is attached.

sam

Sam Droege  Sam_Droege at USGS.GOV
w 301-497-5840 h 301-390-7759 fax 301-497-5624
USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
BARC-EAST, BLDG 308, RM 124 10300 Balt. Ave., Beltsville, MD  20705
Http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov

Bees

You voluble,
Velvety