[Pollinator] Pollinator Week June 22-28, 2008

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Mon Apr 7 16:02:06 PDT 2008

Pollinator Week 2007 (http://pollinator.org/pollinator_week.htm) was such a
HUGE SUCCESS, we decided to keep the momentum going.  June 22-28, 2008
(http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2008.htm) has been designated
Pollinator Week 2008.  But we need YOUR help.

Last year, 19 states officially declared Pollinator Week June 24-30, 2007.
This year, we are asking for YOUR HELP to get 100% state participation in
declaring Pollinator Week June 22-28, 2008 in each U.S. state.  Colorado,
Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Maine, Washington, and
Wisconsin have already declared their own state Pollinator Week June 22-28,
2008.

Most states require that one of their citizens make the request for an
official declaration of a statewide event.  Please take a moment to sign and
mail a letter of support to your governor.  We've included the address for
each state's, a sample letter, and proclamation text at Governor at
http://www.pollinator.org/Governors.htm.

Your effort will continue to make the momentum of Pollinator Week 2008 a
great success!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Tsang

jt at pollinator.org