[Pollinator] Native Bee GPS Inventory Question

Eric Mader eric.mader at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:36:33 PDT 2008

Has anyone else out there developed a Trimble GPS data dictionary to perform
field inventories of native bees? And if you have, would you be willing to
share it?

I'm cataloging species, floral host, and land use data, but I'm wondering
what other information I'm failing to capture that might be useful to other
people years from now.

If there are others out there doing these sorts of field surveys
(vocationally or avocationally), I think it would be great to have some
nationwide consistency to the data collected for potential long-term
collaboration.

Thanks!

Eric Mader

eric.mader at gmail.com