[Pollinator] MonarchLive Program

Mona Miller mona.miller at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 17:56:21 PDT 2008

I got to meet the Monarch Live producers during a field trip to Patuxent Wildlife Refuge.  The Monarch Teacher Network was visiting a researcher there for an introduction to the work he is doing with tagging Monarchs at Patuxent and at Cape May.

http://www.rkwalton.com/mmp02.html
Monarch Monitoring Project -- Cape May

http://www.eirc.org/website/Programs-+and+-Services/Monarch-Teacher-Network.html
Monarch Teacher Network

I usually follow the migration on Journey North:
http://www.learner.org/jnorth/monarch/index.html

I am very excited about the work that Monarch Live is doing.

Mona Miller
Herndon, VA (USA) }i{ }i{ }i{