[Pollinator] PESP Wire December 2008 - NAPPC Awarded PESP Champion Award

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Wed Dec 3 10:45:36 PST 2008

The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (www.NAPPC.org) has been
awarded the 2008 PESP Champion Award.  Please see the attached PESP Wire
e-bulletin or excerpt below for more details.

2008 PESP Champions Announced!!

Back in July, we asked you to send in nominations for the PESP Champion
Awards as part of an effort to recognize the efforts of PESP's most
dedicated environmental stewards.  After receiving a number of promising and
highly qualified applicants, we are pleased to announce the 2008 PESP
Champion Award winners!

In evaluating the nominations, a number of factors were considered in our
selection process. PESP Champions were chosen based on their current PESP
Member Strategy, along with their efforts to improve the economic benefits
associated with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) adoption, reduce the risk
to human health through integrated pest and pest management practices,
reduce the risk to the environment through best management practices, and
participate in education and outreach activities.

Congratulations to all of our PESP Champions!
Central Coast Vineyard Team
Highlands Soil and Water
IPM Institute of North America
North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC)
Sarasota County Government, Florida
SYSCO Corporation