[Pollinator] Interesting articles on disappearing honeybees & Ecology Dept at U of Georgia, online Research Magazine

R. Thomas Van Arsdall tom at vanarsdall.com
Thu Feb 21 10:15:33 PST 2008

http://www.researchmagazine.uga.edu/aa/winter2008/bees.php

This is UGA's online research magazine trying to reach out to broader
audience rather than researchers talking to researchers.  I ran across it
wearing my research coalition hat.  Main link is to honeybee article, but
you might find article about their ecology dept interesting.

R. Thomas (Tom) Van Arsdall, Public Affairs Representative for Coevolution
Institute/Pollinator Partnership/NAPPC
For More Information, http://www.pollinator.org

Van Arsdall & Associates
P.O. Box 8512