[Pollinator] Article Featuring Pollinator Research at Michigan State

R. Thomas Van Arsdall tom at vanarsdall.com
Thu Feb 21 15:52:57 PST 2008

Rufus Isaacs saw the UGA piece and called my attention to "The Rules of
Attraction," in the Michigan Ag Experiment Station "Futures" online
magazine....http://www.maes.msu.edu/publications/futures/fall2007/fall2007.p
df starting on page 15, re Michigan State researchers' work on pollinators
and their protection.  Based on a quick read, it does an outstanding job on
the pollinator-ag connection.  I commend it to your attention.

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Isaacs!

R. Thomas (Tom) Van Arsdall, Public Affairs Representative for Coevolution
Institute/Pollinator Partnership/NAPPC
For More Information, http://www.pollinator.org

Van Arsdall & Associates
P.O. Box 8512