[Pollinator] Last Call for Info About Your Pollinator Week Event for Media Campaign

Kat McGuire km at coevolution.org
Tue Jan 22 11:51:48 PST 2008

We're about to begin a national publicity campaign for National Pollinator Week 2008 (June 22-28), and we need your help!  If you would like us to include information about the event you're planning as we contact media, please send me the date, time, place, contact info, and a brief description of the event no later than JANUARY 24, 2008.

Keep in mind that your event can take the form of a community nature walk, a pollinator-related lecture, a museum exhibit, a hands-on fair, a garden planting, a picnic or potluck complete with animal-pollinated foods (check out www.pollinator.org for meal ideas), or anything else that supports pollinators!

Check out www.pollinator.org and click "Pollinator Week 2008" for free, downloadable, educational materials, or click "Great Free Pollinator Items" for materials that we can mail you like the Pollinator Garden Wheel and the Pollinator Action Poster.  Feel free to contact me with any questions, and thank you for helping to spread the "buzz" about National Pollinator Week 2008!

Sincerely,

Kat McGuire
Development and Communication Coordinator
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St., 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
415-362-1137