[Pollinator] Request from Iran to help edit paper "Honeybees repellents in fields"

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 15:37:24 PDT 2008

I received the following request today from _najmeh.sahebzadeh at gmail.com_
(mailto:najmeh.sahebzadeh at gmail.com) .   Responses should go to Najmeh's email
and please copy _LDA at pollinator.org_ (mailto:LDA at pollinator.org)  so that we can
see if  any of the POLLINATOR LISTSERV participants respond.  Thanks.   Laurie

This is Najmeh from Iran.  I'd like to help  you .
I  wrote a paper about "Honeybees repellents in fields" for the Journal of
Apicultural Research.  The referrers  wanted to correct the paper by native
person. Would you mind to guide me for  correction? Is it possible to introduce
me anybody? Could you edit this for me?  We will pay the pension to edit or
even if the article accepts finally, we can  add your name as one of authors.
It  is very important for us. In addition, I  wait your email.
With  best wishes
Najmeh

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Pollinator  Partnership
423 Washington Street, 5th floor
San Francisco, CA  94111
415-362-1137

_www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

_www.nappc.org_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

National Pollinator Week is June 22-28, 2008.
Beecome  involved at _www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)