[Pollinator] Pollination Stamps

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Wed May 7 09:19:51 PDT 2008

Thanks to Laureen Mathon for passing on the below:

Due to the price increase effective on Monday, May 12th, the USPS
Pollination stamps will no longer be in circulation.  Our local post office
told me they will ship them back to Washington where they will be destroyed.
We are buying up as many as they have in stock here. We thought you'd want
to know and maybe send an alert out to Listserv members to buy them before
they are all gone.  (Of course to use them, you need to use the additional 1
cent stamps).