[Pollinator] Divine Butterflies

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Thu May 22 17:15:03 PDT 2008

Thanks to Chip Taylor who forwarded this from a  friend.

FYI - The Divine Miss M restores habitats for butterflies and other
pollinators in NYC.

--
Monarch  Watch
monarch at ku.edu
http://www.MonarchWatch.org/
Dplex-L:  send  message "info Dplex-L" to Listproc at ku.edu
1-888-TAGGING (toll-free!) -or-  1-785-864 4441
University of Kansas
1200 Sunnyside Avenue
Lawrence, KS  66045-7534
Create, Conserve and Protect Monarch  Habitats

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Pollinator  Partnership
423 Washington Street, 5th floor
San Francisco, CA  94111
415-362-1137

_www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

_www.nappc.org_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

National Pollinator Week is June 22-28, 2008.
Beecome  involved at _www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.