[Pollinator] Bombus terrestis application to the Australian government has been rejected

Peter Kevan pkevan at uoguelph.ca
Fri Nov 7 07:08:33 PST 2008

-----
Subject: Bombus terrestis application to the Australian government has been rejected

Dear All,

In case you haven't heard, I thought that you would be delighted to hear that the Australian government has rejected the application for Bombus terrestris to be included on the importation list.

It was rejected on the 22 October 2008, see http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiversity/trade-use/lists/import/amend/unsuitable.html

Good news indeed,

Best regards,  Caroline

(As I am away from Australia until January I would appreciate any links to any news items back home on this if they come up -thanks)

Caroline L. Gross PhD

Ecosystem Management

The University of New England

Armidale, NSW, 2351