[Pollinator] Penn State Conference and Graduate Fellowship

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Tue Dec 8 12:04:46 PST 2009

Dear colleagues,

Penn State is pleased to announce the formation of the Center for Pollinator
Research.  As an inaugural event, we are hosting the first International
Conference on Pollinator Biology, Health and Policy at Penn State on July
24-28, 2010.  More information is provided in the attached announcement.
Please distribute it to any interested parties.

Furthermore, we have received generous funding from the O'Keeffe Foundation
to support a two year graduate fellowship in honey bee health.  The
announcement is attached - please pass this along to any likely candidates.

We hope you will be able to join us at Penn State next July!

Christina

Christina M. Grozinger
Associate Professor, Department of Entomology Director, Center for
Pollinator Research Center for Chemical Ecology Huck Institutes of the Life
Sciences Pennsylvania State University Chemical Ecology Lab 4A University
Park, PA 16802
Phone: 814-865-2214
Fax: 814-863-4439
Email: cmgrozinger at psu.edu