[Pollinator] Get your Logo on the 2010 NAPPC Pollinator Poster

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Tue Dec 22 13:33:33 PST 2009

You have seen the consistently beautiful NAPPC Pollinator Posters for
several years, and 2010 will be even more exciting and impactful.  Attached
is all the information you will need to be a part of the poster for 2010.
The deadline is January 31, 2010 - - - earlier this year so that we can
distribute the posters in advance of Earth Day.

Sunny Boyd, sun at pollinator.org is standing by ready to answer your questions
and take your information for the poster (415.362.1137).

We look forward to hearing from you and partnering together to spread the
word about the diversity and importance of pollinators.

Best regards,
Laurie

Laurie Davies Adams

Executive Director

Pollinator Partnership

423 Washington St., 5th floor

San Francisco, CA 94111

415.362.1137 PHONE

415.362.3070 FAX

lda at pollinator.org

www.pollinator.org

www.nappc.org

Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.

National Pollinator Week  - June 21-27, 2010 - join the national campaign
today at www.pollinator.org!