[Pollinator] NAPPC partners highlighted in NEW NWF Wildlife Screensaver

Kimberly Winter WinterK at nwf.org
Mon Jan 26 07:26:42 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the new, free Wildlife Screensaver by National Wildlife Federation.  Please feel free to download it onto your computers and share the link with others:  http://www.nwf.org/backyard/screensaver.cfm

The text on the download page links to Pollinator Partnership resources, such as the home page: www.pollinatorpartnership.org, Monarch Watch www.monarchwatch.org/waystations, and the NAPPC-USFS ecoregional guides www.pollinator.org/guides.htm.

Just another example of how we can leverage our own institutional activities to help expand audiences and outreach for the Pollinator Partnership.

Happy Post-Inaugural,

Kim

NWF's mission is to inspire Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
Habitats Program Manager
Phone: 703-438-6278  |  Fax: 703-438-6468
winterk at nwf.org
National Wildlife Federation
11100 Wildlife Center Drive
Reston, VA 20190